My Denver Real Estate Response to COVID-19
I want to let you know how I am adapting my Denver Real Estate Service in response to COVID-19 to ensure safety along with all the social norms that are changing. First, I hope you and your loved ones are doing well during this crazy time! I want to let you know I am still here. Denver Real Estate is deemed essential business. We are still able to buy and sell homes and help our friends and clients in a safe and responsible way. If you have any Real Estate questions at all please let me know! You can call or text me anytime. My number is 720-520-1789. You can also stay connected with me on my Facebook Page HERE.
Here’s what I am doing to support your Denver Real Estate needs in a safe and responsible way:
1. Virtual Tours (I’ll send you videos of active listings and schedule FaceTime tours of any home you want to see.)
2. Curated Listings (I’ll setup curated listing notifications so you now right away if something hits the market that interests you.)
3. Virtual Appointments (I’m scheduling meetings via Zoom, FaceTime and Skype to create a face to face time that allows us to create a plan that best suits your needs.)
4. Inspections (Detailed inspection reports and photographs will be emailed to you so you know all that is going on with you new home and I will virtually conference call with you to walk through it and advise you.)
5. Signing Documents (I am working closely with Title Companies to ensure you are able to sign safely in the office, via drive up service or securely online.)
6. Money Wiring (I’ll walk you through the money wiring process for your earnest check.)
7. Key Delivery (Welcome home! I’ll bring your keys to your new home.)
Thanks for reading My Denver Real Estate Response to COVID-19.
Want to check out my other updates? Click HERE.